Greek Tutorial Changes
Back to Greek index
20 Aug 2010
Changed audio to new HTML5
26 Apr 2009
3 Feb 2003
- Corrected spelling of "inexpensive" in grammar/adjectives
- Correct "He eats a letter." to "He writes a letter." in
- Added meta tag to grammar exercises
- Corrected closing curly quote in verbs section.
- Corrected input error in alphabet/ex1.htm
29 Sep 2001
- Added "10" to counting numbers (don't know how
I forgot that!)
- Corrected spelling of color "black" in grammar/adjective section
3 December 2000
- Added section on adjectives; created smaller Greek
28 October 2000
- Exercises now show both student response and correct answer,
rather than overwriting student response.
16 July 2000
- Resampled sounds down to 11025 Hz to save space
- Added upper case to alphabetical order exercise
- Continued alphabet tutorial starting at ex1.htm
15 July 2000
- Changed all file names ending in ".html" to ".html" so that it
can be downloaded by those poor souls still using Windows 3.1
- Removed reference to English letter "K" in cons1.htm
- Deleted links to the "rants" from intro.htm; they'll be worked
into the material as required.
- Added page on "It's all Greek to me" to introduction
- Continued alphabet section.
- Changed "playsnd.js" to (I hope) fix problems people have had
with not being able to hear sounds on other tutorials.
11 July 2000
These fixes pointed out by Liana Bekakos:
- Fixed major error on "Dates" topic
- Fixed minor spelling errors in Numbers and Months
- Added example of genitive in Grammar (declension)
- Added "please" to question for asking the time